Easterly Global Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy offering geotechincal, civil, structural, energy and mechanical and electrical engineering services. Working for a wide varity of clienys across a range of sectors including retails,residential, automotive, education, industrial and commercial. We thrive on diverse and technically challenging requirements, and our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated project delivery across all disciplines.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks which includes providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, managing our company’s general administrative activities, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of an OND, additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Minimum Required Experience: minimum of 2 years.
Job Title: Auditor/Accountant
- Minimum of HND
- Must at least have minimum of 2 year experience in Auditing and as an Accountant
- Experience in a senior specialty/Management position.
- Interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to details
- Stock and Inventory control skills
- Must be able to Supervise and Control the Financial activities
- Strong Auditing skill.
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist Assistant
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Screen resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire..
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- A University Degree in a relevant field.
- At minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment.
Salary very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Job Title: Client Service/Office Administrator
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Client Service/Office with minimum of 1/2 years post NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th August, 2019.