Alpha Integrated Energy Services Limited is an independent 100% Nigerian owned oil and gas service company registered in Nigeria in November 2002. Actual operations commenced in November 2005
Alpha Integrated Energy Services Nigeria Limited is a credible indigenous Service provider with extensive infrastructure and experience within the Nigerian deep, shallow water, swamp and land operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
- Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical Engineering
- Other relevant Professional Qualification would be an added advantage
Job Title: Accountant
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 years’ working experience in related field is A MUST
- Member of ICAN
- Advanced IT skills
- Good analytical and presentation
- Understanding of current accounting principles
- Conversant with the preparation of accounting books in line with IFRS standard
Job Title: Secretary
- Degree in Secretarial Admin
- 3 years’ working experience in related field is A MUST
- Must be female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV and relevant document to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th August, 2019.