Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- 5 years cognate experience as a Human Resource Manager.
- BSc in Human Resource Management
- MBA or Masters degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Sociology or Psychology and Member of CIPM is added advantage
- Computer literacy is essential
Job Title: Account Officer
Report To: Financial Controller
- A minimum of HND in Accounting/relevant professional qualification in accountancy related courses.
- At least 2 years experience in an accounts role (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team Knowledge of contemporary IT including word processing, email, spreadsheet, database and similar disciples
- Demonstrate high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgment
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action
- Must be a highly reliable individual.
Job Title: Cost Control Officer
Reports To: Financial Controller
- Assess all in-coming products, resources & services to ensure the best price & quality
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets & cost projections
- Remain currently aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Analyze invoices to ensure current products/services were received at expected cost
- Develop & implement proactive solutions & cost-cutting measures
- Collaborate with department/sections heads to strategize ways to minimize waste
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Strong computer literacy ability especially on Excel
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in cost control
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Strong price negotiation ability
- Solid networking & interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate budgets/reports
Job Title: HR Officer
Reports To: HR Manager
- Supporting the development & implementation of HR initiatives & systems
- Providing counseling on policies & procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment processes
- Participating in on-boarding of new employees
- Monitoring time-keeping & employee attendance records
- Maintaining accurate & safe employee records and ensure their confidentiality
- B.Sc degree in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Sociology or Psychology
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Sound interpersonal relationship skill
- Articulate and eye for details
- Sound knowledge of use of Time-keeping to track employee attendance
- Relevant experience in a similar role is a good advantage
Job Title: Laundry Supervisor
Reports To: Laundry Manager
- To assist the Laundry Manager in overseeing the day-to-day duties of the Laundry shop.
- To make sure that all the machines are running smoothly
- To supervise and ensure daily cleaning & maintenance of the machines and the linen area by the Laundry staff
- Collate & keep good record of all linen & uniforms brought for Laundry
- To supervise the team of Laundry attendants towards achieving the operational objectives in line with the Hotel’s standards.
- To ensure appropriate quality controls are in place & manage customer service inquiries promptly and effectively.
- To assist the Laundry Manager in assigning schedules and duties to the Laundry staff as per business needs.
- To promptly report to the Laundry Manager if any items have been damaged (linens as well as uniforms)
- To keep and update the Laundry/linen productivity report on daily basis
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & problem-solving abilities
- Previous supervisory experiences within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel
- HND/B.Sc in Business Admin/Management or relevant discipline
- Computer literacy is key
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject
Submit their CV at:
Bolton White Hotel,
7 Gwandu Street, By Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki,
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.