Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Lagos (Festac, Lekki, Victoria Island, Surulere, Yaba, Ilupeju, Ifako-Gbagada, Ketu, Ikorodu, Isaac John Ikeja GRA and Ogba)
- The Restaurant Managers will manage the restaurants day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- The Restaurant Managers will continuously provide high quality products and services to customers at their outlets.
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- They will also train and manage their branch staff
- Minimum of an OND in any course.
- Resident in the area for the outlets of their choice above.
- Must have solid years of experience managing in a quick service restaurant
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- People skills
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Customer orientated
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Job Title: Saloon Manager (Male)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The major duties of the saloon manager include oversight of facility operations, ensuring that customers are satisfied, managing employee’s schedules and performance, as well as working to make sure the salon is profitable.
Responsibilities and Qualification
- Must have solid experience in managing a Saloon in Lagos
- Experience in any leadership capacity.
- Good Inventory management skills
- Delegating stylist to customers respectively
- Ensuring that the Saloon is Sparkling Clean and always neat
- Ensuring Clients Satisfaction
- Customer Service retention, ensuring that the customers are aware of special offer, loyalty and reward programs
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Manage relationship with Clients
- Good Listening Skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
Qualities and Traits:
- Toughness – Means being demanding, with high standards, resilient, tenacious and with the aim of being respected, as opposed to been popular.
- Fairness – Being impartial, rewarding or penalizing performance without having favourites.
- Warmth-loving – What is being done and caring for people. ‘Cold fish’ people don’t make great managers.
- Team Oriented – Must be a team-oriented person with positive, upbeat demeanours and a passion for quality service
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are currently in need of drivers with years of driving experience for our clients in Lekki in Lagos.
- They must have good knowledge of Lagos roads and ability to drive different kind of cars.
- Drivers must be living on the Island (Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, etc) in Lagos.
- A Minimum educational qualification of O’ Level.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes in Lagos State.
- Good years of experience as a driver (especially in Lagos State)
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV and a valid driver’s license to the address below:
The Bunker, 23B Bashorun Okusanya Street,
Off, Admiralty Road,
Off Admiralty Way,
Lekki Phase 1 – Lagos State.
Application/Interview Date 16th July, 2019 (Time – 10:00am)
Note: Do come along with an updated copy of your CV and be well dressed. Ask for Mr Tabitha (Rovedana Limited) when you arrive at the venue.