AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- The Ideal candidate is to provide transport support service. He required to drive the company’s vehicle while transporting staff.
- He shall be responsible for overseeing maintenance of the vehicle.
- Minimum of an SSCE
- He must reside in Karu, Mararaba Axis of Abuja.
- Must have good knowledge of Abuja roads, with good driving records.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style and good communication skills.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 years relevant experience with current valid driver’s license.
Job Title: Training Manager
- Direct and coordinate student programs of the Institute;
- Manage and update programme requirements, timelines and resource allocation
- Provide direction and expertise related to business projects and needs
- Direct admissions, foreign student services, student union, and testing services of the institute;
- Formulate and develops student personnel policies.
- Advise staff members on problems relating to policy, program, and administration.
- Direct and assists in planning social, recreational, and curricular programs.
- Counsel or advise individuals and groups on matters pertaining to personal problems, educational and vocational objectives, social and recreational activities, and financial assistance.
- Review reports of student misconduct cases that require disciplinary action to ensure recommendations conform to Institute’s policies. Sponsors and advises student organizations.
- Review budget and directs appropriations of student services unit.
- Represent the institute in community matters pertaining to student personnel program and activities.
- May also teach as required, in some relevant disciplines.
- Educational Qualifications Include:
- M.Sc, IT and Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or its equivalent Ph.D. preferred.
- Additional professional certification also preferred.
Job Skills and Behaviors
- Minimum 5 years progressive Professional experience.
- Supervisory experience at Tertiary Institution Administrative level.
- Knowledge of laws applicable to Academic Institution Administration.
- Independent thinker, self-motivated, results oriented.
- Good organizational skills; must be able to develop and comply with schedules, projects and project plans.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn additional computer programs.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise creativity to develop and/or implement practical solutions.
- Ability to work as a team member with limited supervision
Job Title: CCNA Instructor
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to word procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Maintains and enforce orderliness in classes.
- Organizing and promoting courses.
- Endure and improve quality training service.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending personal and company sponsored educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- B.Sc Degree (2:1 or above) Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other ICT related degree. CCNA Certifications is a PLUS.
- At least 3 years of Networking and as a CCNA instructor.
- Knowledge and ability to use webinar and e-learning applications to deliver trainings.
- Patient and friendly approach to teaching
- Presentation Skills
- Zeal for teaching
- Self-Development prowess and self-confidence
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Responding to customer questions and complaints.
- Upselling products and service to clients and processing payments.
- Proficiency with computer software (e.g. Excel, Microsoft Access, Crystal Report, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and GroupWise Email).
- Applicants that possess good communication and writing skills.
- Comfortable using all necessary office equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
- Execute support and assistance with cooperate communication.
- Applicants with sharpness of mind and high professional integrity.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/B.A Degree (2.1 or above) in Social Sciences, Arts or related field from a reputable tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years of customer Service duties.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st August, 2019.