Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- Successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day client projects, from concept through delivery including estimating and budget planning, scheduling, execution, tracking and reporting.
- You will work to understand the vision and objectives of client projects/brief and communicate this vision to creative team.
- Depending on the scope of each project, the client service executive will work with team members form strategy, creative and marketing to facilitate project adherence to client standards and campaign strategies.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships across various teams (graphic design, digital marketing, strategy etc) in assigned accounts.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives. (company size, needs and pricing plan)
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to briefs and negotiate with the client’s brief quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust and cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
- Following up swiftly on service enquiries and sending out information promptly and accurately.
- Updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Research market trends and competition of clients
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients, maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts; address payment issues
- Respond to RFP’s, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans,
- and implementation of those plans.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and client
- acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity
- Attending industry events and conferences in order to generate business leads
Minimum Required Experience:
- 4 year(s) experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Business Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot), GSuite (Docs, Slides and Sheets) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Required Experience: 4 – 6 year (s).
- Excellent business sense and socially adept
- Good time management ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- An extremely positive attitude and good negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- The capacity to set and meet targets
- Good communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer
- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Work well under pressure.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced in 2D character animation using After Effects.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
- The Digital Marketing strategist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms.
- Creating, executing and controlling integrated digital marketing initiatives
- Come up with innovative and compelling digital marketing concepts
- Develop and implement digital brand marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the brand team
- Develop and execute local digital marketing ideas in close collaboration with respective specialist.
- Develops and delivers a well-rounded digital marketing plan for key brand properties
- Develops and implements great stand-alone digital ideas that engage consumers with the product / brand on different digital platforms
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
- Seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the strategy in alignment with the local team
- Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of relevant advertising digital media activities
- Plans, executes and analyses all digital marketing activities on the local market
- Creates and/or adapts concepts
- Briefs digital agencies
- Develops a cross marketing plan
- Aligns embedding into social campaigns and own channel activities with local team/Digital
- Media Manager
- Monitors effectiveness and results
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree qualification
- Knowledge of graphic design is required
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about digital media in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with job role as subject of the mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019.