Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer
- Responsible for securing an organization’s physical and digital security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company’s assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
Job Title: Chef De Partie
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
Job Title: Sous-chef
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Able to make recommendations to the Executive Chef regarding succession planning.
- To be aware of all financial budgets and goals.
- To ensure that guests are always receiving an exceptional dining experience representing true value for money.
- Ensure that all recipes and product yields are accurately costed and reviewed regularly.
- Ensure that all food items are prepared as per standard recipe cards whilst maintaining portion control and minimizing waste.
- Ensure that food stock levels within the culinary department areas are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the hotel occupancy and function forecasts.
- Ensure that associate meals and associate dining services are of a consistently high standard.
- Ensure that chefs are always in clean tidy uniforms and are always presentable to be in guest view.
- Ensure that all food preparation equipment is being used safety and correctly and that it is cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure that all culinary operations manuals are prepared and updated.
- Ensure that the Departmentâ€™s overall operational budgets are strictly adhered too.
- Ensure that the culinary department adheres to all company and hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a consistent first class product of the highest quality is achieved and maintained in all culinary areas, whilst adhering to operational deadlines.
- Ensure that meetings are well planned and results-orientated.
- Creative menu planning and correct food preparation for each outlets including banquets.
- To work in close conjunction with the Food and Beverage Manager and respective & teams, to create a yearly marketing Plan for the outlet.
- Ensure that all relevant banquet set-ups are prepared ahead of guestâ€™s arrival and in adherence with hotel standards.
- Be aware of new items, which are introduced onto the market and keep up with the lasted product trends.
- To fully understand the market needs and desires for each outlet and ensure that the menus are developed to reflect those needs.
- To initiate relevant maintenance reports and work orders supported by the respective follow up of those items actioned.
- To manage associates fairly and take a personal interest in knowing all culinary associates.
- To project a positive and motivated attitude among-st all associates.
- To spend time in the restaurant to ensure that the operation is managed well by the outlet team.
- To frequently verify that only the highest quality products are used in food preparation.
- To Ensure that all food products received into the hotel are of the required standard and quality and that they are stored and rotated correctly.
- Responsible for the supervision of all stewards and their activities within the culinary department.
- Ensure that weekly work schedules and annual leave planners are administered and filed correctly.
- Ensure that the overall culinary department is motivated and that positive feedback on work performance is given.
- To delegate responsibilities to subordinates as required.
- Coach and counsel employees in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
- To act as manager on duty for the hotel as scheduled.
- To recruit and select a suitable culinary team who are able to work within a decentralized management philosophy.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and provide timely feedback to the individual.
- Fair and firm management abilities with high influencing skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage.
- Hands-on approach to all operational aspects.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills.
- Initiative and Self-motivated.
- Ideal training and coaching skills.
- Culinary Diploma from a recognized institution or higher.
- At least 10 years experience with 2 years in a senior management position.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
As a marketing executive, you’ll need to:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
With experience, you’ll need to:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.