Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- We are looking for a very hardworking and experienced Farm Manager who will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of a large area of farm; consisting of different farm segments.
- Must be ready to relocate immediately after employment.
- Cultivation activities
- Infrastructure planning, creation and maintenance
- Irrigation planning and implementation
- Soil building program including composting
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of perimeter fencing
- Plan weekly harvest schedule, harvest, market and deliver
- Assist with marketing and outreach efforts
- Participate in planning for long-term farm development
- Coordinate produce needs with culinary, market and educational programs
- Working in the field, outdoor classroom and office including hard repetitive physical work
- Coordination of staff and its advisory team including monthly board reports
- Produce annual field plans;
- Maintain standards of production to ensure the highest quality produce;
- Maintain farm infrastructure and landscape
- Cooperate with community partners
- Seed ordering and material acquisition
- Planning and implementation of weekly planting schedule
- Insect and weed control, fertility monitoring and general field observation
- Comfortable driving a cube truck and operating farm equipment
- Good interpersonal relationship and effective communication.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be ready to relocate immediately after employment
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Agricultural courses
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a farm manager/supervisor
- Farm management training certifications is an added advantage.
- Must not be less than 25 years of age
- Current driver’s license and a clean driving record
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.