Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager
- We are currently recruiting the role of a Finance & Accounts Manager for a leading Information Technology Company.
- Support the organisation’s continued viability and profitability by providing appropriate and prudential financial advisory support to and delivering a sound financial strategy for the organisation.
- Ensure the establishment and effective execution of robust financial controls, investment, cash flow and tax management vehicles and systems.
- Provide relevant input to the Group Head Corporate Services on an effective cost management strategy for the Department while upholding quality and ensuring efficiency and manage relationships with relevant regulatory and oversight bodies.
- Prepare and present periodic financial performance reports, management accounts, annual financial statements etc. to the Board.
- Advise Board on optimal sourcing and application of funds and implications of changes in financial regulations, legislation and government tariffs.
- Manage relationships with financial/ lending institutions, external auditors and other relevant regulatory authorities.
- Manage all tax matters and ensure timely remittance of statutory deductions such as: Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Company Income Tax (CIT), Withholding Taxes (WHT), Value Added Taxes (VAT), Pension Contribution, Health Insurance etc. including payment of vendor invoices and reconciliation
- Manage the Finance & Accounts business unit for effectiveness and efficiency ensuring optimal utilization of staff performance
- Liaise with Head HR & Administration in reviewing payroll computations to facilitate payment to staff and send to Group Head Corporate Support Services for approval
- Prepare the annual Human Resources & Administration budget and plan, and drive their implementation
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory Health and Safety Environment (HSE) requirements;
- Provide relevant input to the Group Head Corporate Services on an effective cost management strategy for the Department while upholding quality and ensuring efficiency
- Manage relationships with relevant regulatory and oversight bodies.
- Develop and implement effective financial strategies, policies, controls framework and management systems to guide and support overall business operations ensuring compliance with statutory provisions.
- Provide support in the development of strategic plans and forecasts; making recommendations as appropriate through evidence based financial modelling.
- Manage treasury assets to achieve optimal sourcing, application and growth of funds as approved by Executive management.
- Implement approved Board financial policies in line with generally accepted Financial/Accounting practices, IFRS and other statutory requirements.
- Drive the preparation of company annual budgets and monitor performance against targets
- Develop and utilise financial models to provide a basis for investment decisions, cash flow planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Relevant professional certifications such as CFA, ICAN, ACCA, CPA or its equivalent is required
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with at least 3 years in a management role
- Deep and broad knowledge and understanding of IFRS Conversion/Accounting.
- MBA or a Masters’ in related discipline is required.
Skills & proficiencies:
- Banking Industry & business knowledge
- Leadership & people management
- Relationship management
- Problem-solving, numerical & analytical thinking
- Communication (Written, Verbal)
- Compliance, Attention to detail
- IFRS accounting
- Financial planning and strategy
- Budgeting & financial controls
- Financial modelling /analysis & management reporting
- Cost Analysis, Treasury & tax management
- Corporate finance
- Knowledge of applicable accounting software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.