Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretarial Officer
- Advising on commercial transactions involving the national, state and local spheres of government.
- Structuring transactions (e.g. share sales, sale of businesses and assets);
- Advising on appropriate corporate structures and forms of business enterprise;
- Advising on legislative implications on business transactions, including tax implications;
- Managing contractual arrangements with Clients;
- Assisting the Human Resources Unit in drafting and reviewing staff offer documents and making recommendations; and
- Carrying out other task, as may be assigned by the Management of the Firm.
- Rendition of company secretarial and legal advisory services to the firm, associated companies and its client, such as incorporation and registration of companies.
- Carrying out statutory filings and responding to enquiries and complaints in respect of the services of the Commission;
- Structuring and giving legal advises on mergers, acquisitions, takeovers and other business combinations of clients;
- Preparing and reviewing documents, such as agreements, leases, corporation documents, and court forms etc.
- Providing mediation, arbitration, litigation, advocacy or other third party services;
- Advising the firm on legal, corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance;
- Conducting due diligence, legal forensic investigations and producing reports.
- Drafting all contracts and legal documentation on Sale agreements, Subscription agreements, Leases, Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Shareholders Agreements;
- Consulting and advising on regulatory aspects of transactions such as Security and Exchange Commission filings, listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, and the requirements of CAMA).
- Must be a Lawyer (fresh graduate)
- Must have completed law school
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2019.