Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Warri, Delta
Department: Human Resources
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role ensures effectiveness in managing, developing, motivating and retaining staff in the Company
- Embed a performance management culture within the business unit as a means of business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of deliverables through behaviors aligned with company values
- Oversee the management and timely resolution of employee-related disciplinary and grievance issues at the Company
- Ensure optimal utilization of the HR budget
- Manage human resource information management systems
- Obtain and review feedback from staff to aid/improve HR service levels and provide alerts on HR issues that may impact on other areas of operations
- Make a report on the performance of the HR functions
- Act to ensure the achievement of HR strategy and objectives
- Lead and direct the HR team in the Company to deliver appropriate and efficient customer focused service across the HR value chain
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, act to ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with regulatory requirements
- Identify gaps in existing HR policies compared to business needs and contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in the Company to ensure compliance
- Develop effective working relationships with the senior management team to ensure the delivery of HR plans to support the achievement of business areas and HR strategies
Professional Qualification Experience:
- Minimum of a First Degree in Social Science, Industrial Relations/ Business Administration/ related field.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in HR Management with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good Interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent leadership and team building skills.
- Intuitiveness and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of best practice in HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of HR systems
- Proficiency in the use of relevant computer applications for reporting.
- Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
- Strong project and change management skills.
- Well-developed collaboration and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply