Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Supervisor
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Supervising the activities of the department.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management and customer rebate management.
- Build assembly to production
- Reconcile production balance weekly
- Review monthly payroll.
- Closing monitoring production and operation cost.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Proficiency with the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5years experience in a FMCG firm.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.