International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
Applications are invited from qualified candidate who are highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support daily office procedures in our Abuja Office located at Sabon Lugbe, Airport Road, Abuja.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Abuja
- Strong organizational skills
- A minimum of first degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Must be Computer literate: Experience with office management software like MS Office
- Age: between 25 & 35 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.