TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: School Nurse
- Keep and maintain medical records of children and staff alike.
- Take and keep records of Vitals as need be of children and staff alike.
- Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
- Must be a registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Female.
- Must have a passion for children.
- Must be Computer Literate.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
Job Title: Accountant
- Management and reconciliation of the schools account including expenditure management and tracking.
- Financial reporting and documentation.
- Undertake a range of administrative and logistic duties to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Ability to spontaneously engage articulated communication between children, parents and colleagues is a must.
- Must possess the ability to prepare / keep accurate and updated on-going detailed records / reports of each child’s overall progress.
- Must be proficient in the use of QUICK BOOKS accounting software.
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer Proficiency is Compulsory.
- Must have a B.Sc in Accounting with a minimum of 2nd class upper division.
- Must possess at least 3 years post qualification experience particularly with any reputable accounting firm and not more than 35 years old.
- Must have good inter-personal skills and the ability to multi task.
- Additional professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Applicant must possess Excellent Oral and Written English communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.