At Teenee Todds, we meet the needs of parents who desire to have their children in a compact and homely learning environment where a high standard of education is being delivered and the children are given extra care and attention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Head
- The Administrative Head will be required to oversee office operations and administrative staff members.
- The Administrative Head will train and evaluate administrative team members.
- The Administrative Head will develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
- The Administrative Head will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects; planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
Qualifications and Experience
- Can represent senior executive/senior management in meetings with others and make effective public presentations
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines
- Strong logistical management skills
- Strong proficiency on MS Office and Ms Excel
- Must have a University Degree
- Polished professional with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills
- Can plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational studies
- Ability to identify management and operational problems, investigate and evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- M.Sc. would be an added advantage.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2019.