Woman in the Jungle, a natural haircare brand based in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Marketing/Communications Executive
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) to include:
- Growing our following across all social media platforms.
- Scheduling daily posts.
- Interacting with our audience
- Producing weekly & month reports on performance across social media.
- Assisting in the creation of original visual content (video & photography)
- Research and content writing for editorial website
- Ad strategies
- Newsletter creation
- Email list building
- SEO Strategising
- Marketing campaign formulation (online and offline marketing)
- Industry Analysis and reporting
- Assisting with Marketing strategies and plans
- Assisting in the execution and roll out of campaigns.
- Creation of media decks and proposals
- Experienced Marketing executive required for a branding and communications agency in Lagos.
- Must have at minimum 2 years experience in a similar role. Age 25-35 with
- MUST have good spoken and written English and be experienced with using photoshop and video editing software (iMovie or Final Cut).
Job Title: Content Writer
- Seeking experienced writers who are fluent in the English language, written as well as spoken for a natural hair brand based in Lagos.
- Applicants must be well read, have wide vocabulary also be able to research and write articles in a timely manner independently.
- Applicants must be familiar with the natural hair industry internationally as well as nationally.
- There is a need for an individual that is passionate about natural hair who is familiar with current and emerging natural hair trends.
- Must be female, within the age range of 23-30 years with natural hair.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and 2-4 examples of written work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.