Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Ref. ID: R009352
Location: Odozie Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Kantar is looking for an individual with excellent Analytical and critical skills, able to build a trust relationship with Finance leadership and operational team.
- Flag any overruns
- Approve job expenses
- Prepare variance analysis with preliminary explanations on savings and overruns
- Work in close cooperation with the Finance controller and Finance BP.
- Champion the Job Budget Control process
- Help the business for a better management of its cost of sales at each step of the job lifecycle:
- Systematic review of costs
- Cost efficiencies identification
- Implement corresponding corrective actions during job execution
- High integrity and keen eye for accuracy.
- Ability to work in deadline driven pressurised environment.
- Lateral thinker who can spot connections from a variety of sources.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Confident in communicating at all levels.
- Tertiary Education, preferably a Degree (B.Com, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance).
- Must have an advanced Finance Qualification (CPA/ACCA).
- Very strong knowledge in Excel & Word, an added advantage if you have advanced Excel/Word experience & skills.
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience having previously operated in a service orientated business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply