Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor.
- Must be able to take engineers/staffs to site.
- Good understanding of road networks
- Carry out checks on vehicles and ensure they are in good condition. ;
- Ability to drive and maintain balance
- Must be matured and pays attention to details.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- You need to possess excellent physical stamina.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Must reside within Abuja and must have good driving experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must be willing to travel when required.
- Must be able to read and write.
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2019.
Job Title: Pump Technician
- Properly inspected and tested progressive cavity pumps for efficiency rating.
- Actively performed maintenance and repair work to prevent or correct breakdown of machinery.
- Identified priorities, and delivered on commitments.
- Diagnose pumps, as well pull and sets.
- Maintained great customer relationships.
- Perform Servicing and Maintenance of Fuel Pump.
- Engine troubleshooting and pump to engine timing
- Fuel pump calibration, overhauling, troubleshooting and repairing of fuel pumps and related equipment
- Diagnoses and replaces cables for communication and control systems; installs, relocates, modifies, designs, troubleshoots, performs preventive maintenance and repairs a wide variety of electronic control and communications systems, equipment and components.
- Successful completion of a relevant Apprenticeship Program is required.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.