Career Smart – Our client, an indigenous farm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- Manage day to day operations of a farm.
- Supervise workers in the field, including general laborers.
- Work with various other workers on various happenings throughout the company.
- Supervise harvest.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
- Organises maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Possess ability to manage all aspects of the farm without supervision.
- 7 – 10 years farm experience.
- At least 5 years experience at the managerial level cutting across animal husbandry and crop management.
- Have HND /Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Agric-related degree preferred.
- Have experience in farming.
- Have experience managing people in an agricultural setting.
- Accommodation on the farm.
- Attractive Remuneration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Farm Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.