Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a multinational Construction company in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- This role requires a commercially focused and detailed oriented individual with a strong analytical mind and ability to identify and strengthen areas of business risks and capitalise on opportunities. He/She should help in forecasting the right numbers and help achieve those.
- Work closely with FP&A, FBP and Client service leadership and commercial teams
- Link in with Consolidation teams on closing schedule, accounting services, and consolidated accounts, with focus on numbers making sense
- Work with Group Controller on compliance and governance
- Partner with Operational Controller and team (closing cut-off dates, journals, supporting documentation )
- Internal & External Audits.
- Lead member of the Country FP&A team, driving management reporting and providing insights into the financials of the business
- Drive the company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives
- Drive improvements in reporting and forecasting process to achieve operational excellence
- Preparation and financial planning as part of budget and forecast
- Performing management reporting and analysis as needed by Global Markets Group / management team
- Part of defining and follow up of KPIs to reach agreed targets
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to gather analyse and present data.
- A desire to add value and providing a valuable contribution to the wider business.
- Ability to business partner and communicate with non-finance stakeholders effectively and articulately.
- A proven track record of building relationships at all levels within the organisation
- Operations and commercial literacy.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and follow up skills.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and MBA is preferable
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc.)
- Minimum of 18 years’ experience in the Finance, Research industry or FMCG, Marketing industry with a matrix organisation structure
- Experience (preferred or required technical, functional and/or leadership experience)
- Ability to organise multiple responsibilities and deliver results in an accurate and timely manner while adapting to changes in priorities.
- Ability to influence and strategically partner with individuals of various educational and technical backgrounds, both inside and outside the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply