FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Control Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Short job description
- The Financial Planning & Control Analyst is a key member of the Finance team, providing timely and accurate collation and validating all inputs for budgets & forecasts and ensures timely and accurate consolidation of all submissions.
- This role performs analytical reviews of performance versus budget & forecasts and RCA on variations in relation to plans and reports same to management. An ideal candidate must come with hands-on approach to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What will your job look like?
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Collating, analysing and consolidating all the data required from other functions for monthly outlook, forecasts and budget.
- Analysis of plans for RM & Forex requirements and advise Supply Chain and Treasury to aid smooth execution.
- Consolidating and performing detailed variance analysis of GP & EBIT vs prior year, forecasts and budget.
- Working with commercial finance to ensure business cases are in line with targets with respect to profitability.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- First degree in Finance/Commercial related courses (not less than 2.1 / Upper Credit)
- Professional accountancy qualification e.g.: ACA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA is added advantage
- Minimum of 5years experience in Financial planning and analysis.
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply