Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liquid Mud Plant Foreman
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Supervise all the Liquid Mud Plant Operators/assistants.
- Ensure safety/quality procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Report incidents to line manager
- Maintain and repair all plant equipment.
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers, other Company plants/warehouses and field locations.
- Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Work with line manager to identify risks associated with departments operations.
- Prepare reports on day-to-day operations for Manager/interested party use.
- Perform cycle counts and maintain inventory.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Liquid Mud Plant.
- Communicate and coordinate with Customer Mud Engineers and LADOL Operations daily.
- Confirm that all proper paperwork is completed to move the product to our customers drilling rig sites or where needed.
- Ensure the quality of the product moving to the field and that it complies with the properties required by the customer.
- Repair and maintain all equipment in the mud plant through the use of employees of the mud plant, or by contacting a third-party vendor, to minimize down-time of the plant.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of a first Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Warehouse Logistic/mud plant environment or in a similar role
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint)
- Interpersonal relationship skill
- Self-Motivated and willing to learn new processes;
Proposed Salary: N120,000/Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 – May 2018.