Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Job Number: 1907423
Job: Sales Field Sales
- As a part of Sales, you’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Cadbury Nigeria (part of Mondelez International) become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
- In the role of Sales Development Manager (Entry Level Sales Role), you will have accountability over a territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers – both small and large retail grocery customers.
- You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts.
- Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make. You will be directly responsible for the success of your business – how sweet is that!?
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory. Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area.
- Knowledge including: education, qualifications and experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any discipline with minimum of 2years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Microbiologist and QCMS Specialist
Job Number: 1907398
Job: Manufacturing Quality Compliance
- The role is to provide direction to protect and improve Food Safety across the site and enhance the Consumer / Customer Expectation .
- To support the site Quality compliance plan to help drive a culture of everyday Quality compliance. Conduct microbiology tests
- Manage and support the maintenance of GMP compliance to meet and exceed regulatory and Mondelez requirements across site.
- Support in the implementation and Compliance to all Food Safety Requirements (HACCP, Extraneous Matters Control etc.).
- Maintain HACCP Program, including but not limited only to: coordination of verification, validation, review HACCP plans, review of food safety risks as per Mondelez requirements, leading the HACCP Team, etc.
- Support investigation and remedial actions in event of defective products reaching the market or detected on site
- Support the site manufacturing teams and Quality Manager in preparation of external regulatory audits / Global QP audits received by the factories.
- Support the implementation of Quality Internal audit programs across the site.
- Verify and update Quality System at the line. Maintain the quality displays available in the Production floor as per the current Quality System.
- Perform and/or participate in the plant employees’ capability development in relevant Quality Policies.
- Ensure Compliance & Integrity: Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position. Raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue. Apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Ensure availability of resources for effective microbiological laboratory testing of raw materials, intermediate, packaging materials, and Finished products and ensure Safe products for consumers
- Maintain the approval status of the microbiology laboratory for pathogen testing
- Lead and support the conducting of Food Safety and microbiological risk assessments where appropriate for existing processes.
- Manage, maintain and continually improve the Quality Chain Management System present in the plant to make sure that the local Quality policy is compliant with Mondelez International, legal, Regulatory and ISO requirements.
- Support the IL6S journey to identify and eliminate Quality losses
- Understands and skilled in the practical application of cleaning practices.
- Good analytical skills, Process Management
- Problem-solving and project management, systematic approach in monitoring
- Supervisory skills, ability to influence others, pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, self-confidence (exposure to management to highlight problematic areas)
- Strong English communication
- Working Experience of 5 years in Quality Management systems and microbiology preferably in food sector
- Thorough knowledge of GMP, sanitation, HACCP, Extraneous Matters, and PEM rules within a food manufacturing environment
- Proven Proficiency in pathogen testing/ evaluation
- Hygienic design knowledge
- Background in Quality and Hygiene
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply