Landlagos – We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Photographer and Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist – Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
Photographer – Job Duties:
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Photography degree or similar
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply