Zeducation – Our mission is to help improve the quality of leadership, teams and business in New Zealand through engaging and inspiring educational programmes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Communications Officer for an American University
- The Regional Communications Associate will work for an American university and will be focused primarily on managing communications with partners and learners within Nigeria.
- Communications Associate researches partnership opportunities and supports the Country Manager with engagement plans and subsequent partnership management.
- The Associate also attends meetings and events with the Country Manager and serves as a point of contact for the universitiy’s regional activities.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Following up with partner learners and assisting with enrollment process
- Planning and executing weekly calendar of activities
- Organizing weekly briefs, progress reports and updates
- Basic reporting and analytics in excel
- Planning events and coordinating meetings
- Conducting follow-up calls to partner offices and learners.
- Willingness to work autonomously but also be part of a team
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve on the fly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply