The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
- To ensure that the HOD is updated with regular reports (Weekly, Monthly and Annual) depending on management need.
- Ensure all core devices are secured and within operational limits
- Provides detailed engineering support and consultation to implementation & support team and all Level 2/3 escalation.
- Respond and resolve all escalated issues within SLA.
- Providing reports to the Head of Department on the status of ongoing projects
- Document all network changes on Sharepoint.
- Other task as assigned by line manager
- Managing and maintenance of core network and device elements.
- Formulates integrated voice, data, and/or video network architectures based upon demand, capacity, emerging network services, trends, and technologies
- To evaluate solutions and recommend to HOD on best solution that meet up with company need
- Planning, design and rollout core network.
- Develop network element technical specifications.
- Responsible for designing IP Based Services (Internet/VPN Services) on the company’s network also responsible for designing Systems Integration Solutions for SBU or clients.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study.
- 5-7 years’ experience as Network Engineer.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply