The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
- We are looking to hire Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches on software applications.
- In this role, you will be required to ensure our products and applications work optimally and meet the established Software Standards.
- You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, and continuous improvement, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Ensuring software tested meets and exceeds the users’ requirements.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Collaborate with Software Development to develop effective test plans and strategies.
- Designing test cases, reporting all bugs encountered in the bug tracker software and determining readiness criteria.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team.
- Testing of third-party applications acquired by the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc./B.Eng./HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field with relevant experience.
- Must have a background/interest in software testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Hard-working and committed to the role and the organization
- Desire to provide quality client service and support
- Meticulous and highly attentive to detail
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team
- Quality management and control
- Adept anticipation of user behavior
- Investigation and diagnostic skills
- Effective communication skills
- Troubleshooting, incidence, and problem resolution skills
- Technical writing and presentation skills
- Debugging, software testing and development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.