Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Leader
Job Number: 1916453
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company as an exciting opportunity for a Lead Technical Support Specialist (Coiled Tubing) to join our team in Nigeria.
- Assists with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions. Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- Completes advanced well bore seminar and continues training in other product lines. May be lead engineering/technical position in region or area. (Field Service Personnel not included).
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Coiled Tubing Lead Technical Support Specialist will plan and execute all phases of the project. He will be Accountable for managing the business within the assigned account in coordination with the appropriate business segment management including tracking performance, identifying opportunities for improvement by seeking feedback.
- Prepare job recommendations based on the job criteria, knowledge and past performance.
- Prepare the coiled tubing programs for routine development, work or special conditions
- Provides skilled level support for the product line(s), technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. 3+ years related experience
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply