Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Technical Learning and Development Services provider requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Training Centre Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- As an administrator of the Centre, the Training Centre Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction, marketing and management of the Technical Training Center.
- The Training Centre Manager should possess degree or a minimum of eight years working experience with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Job skills critical to success include: Strong Business Development Skills,general time management; excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and organizational skills; the ability to connect ideas/opportunities and realities; and a strong personal work ethic
- Able to work in a team environment, the Training Center Manager must be an excellent communicator (online, on the phone, and public speaking) who can effectively deal with candidate, instructors, and the other staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeking opportunities to develop new revenue sources
- Developing contacts and partnerships with other organizations and individuals to increase awareness of the Training Center and advocate on its behalf Working with staff and instructors to establish effective Training Center Intern Team
- Developing, implementing and ensuring that both instructors and candidates are seeing both financial success, and positive instructors development
- Communicating with the management to ensure that the program serves the company Skills.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Training Centre Planning, recommending and implementing the Training Centre program
- Act as the Chief Business Development Officer for the Center and will be responsible for meeting revenue targets
- Guiding the development of fundamental change for the Training Centre to facilitate growth and financial strength
- Developing a written strategic plan for the program (covering finances, operations, marketing, staff development, communications and policy) with annual objectives
- Supervising internal and external communications
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Confident, independent decision making ability.
- Solid writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative and team-focused work style.
- A graduate Degree in Engineering/Sciences.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A passion for IT and Technology.
- Proven project administration and management experience.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th September, 2019.