Cubiclab Technologies Limited is a technology firm, offering cutting edge solutions for industries, private or public entity. We build enterprise solutions delivered through channels like mobile, web and unconventional platforms.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI /UX Front End Developer
Location: Abuja (Residents)
- Conduct research and de-construct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using (design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision).
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using (Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc. ).
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
- Experience: 1-5 years
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.