AGL Consulting Limited is a firm of Business Management & Information Technology Consultants focused on providing integrated, turnkey, technology and Management solutions to Public and Private sectors in Nigeria. We are structured into Management Consulting, Information Technology Consulting and Network/Platform Solutions. Within the period of its existence, AGL has grown more than 100% month on month since inception. This growth has been largely driven by repeated business from satisfied customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Functional Consultant
- Administer and support the installations of ERP solutions on Enterprise HCM
- Implement new installations of software systems at client locations and conduct client discussions to analyze technological needs.
- Gather the initial requirements and translate them into functional specifications
- Oversee implementation process across all assigned projects and ensure deadline strictly adhered to
- Review and analyze the client’s business operations and processes and recommend improvements
- Resolve any ERP issues and identify the root cause
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Stakeholders on a regular basis
- Interaction directly with customers to troubleshoot and solve configuration issues
- Document customer configurations within their environment (Process flow)
- Supporting and training of internal ERP Consultants and customers
- Train and organize knowledge sharing with subordinates
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be required to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans across all sales channels, hit annual targets, build relationships and understand customer trends.
- Manage and oversee the sales target of sales team in line with the organization’s annual budget figure
- Plan and direct the day-to-day activities of the sales team working towards the achievement of targets as well as ensuring the efficient utilization of resources
- Pitch for businesses, prepare proposals and negotiate contracts
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers, for creating business alliances that complement the Company’s core competencies and business objectives
- Participate in and lead the sales teams in making sales presentations aimed at securing new businesses across SMEs and Large Companies.
- Perform first cut review and validation of project proposals and sales quotations to ensure customer needs and requirements are addressed, and quotations comply with the Company’s policies on sales and pricing
- Coach associates on practical strategies and methods for closing sales, managing customer/client accounts and other sales strategies.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.