Westgate Travels and Tours is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
Job Title: Travel Consultant
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material such as guides, maps and event programs
- Collect deposits and balances
- Offer and promote different services and offerings
- Keep learning about latest industry trends
- Attend webinars, conferences and other educational programs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
Requirements and Qualifications
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Excellent knowledge of latest tourism trends
- Good understanding of different tourism offerings and options
- Good knowledge of travel software
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Good sales and presentation skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor of Art/ Certification in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or similar relevant field.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th August, 2019.