Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost retail outlet with branches in strategic areas of Lagos. The company is well known for high quality gift and household items. It’s a one stop shop for discerning customers with a high taste for luxury products. The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Showroom)
- Reporting to the Outlet Manager, you will attend to customers and ensure that they receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment.
- You will provide excellent service delivery by ensuring uncompromising customer satisfaction.
- In addition, you will assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Degree-qualified, you must be friendly and pleasant with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be presentable, smart and confident.
- You must be hardworking and energetic.
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn fast is essential.
- Ability to use the computer is necessary.
Job Title: IT Officer
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will maintain the company’s software and hardware.
- You will also repair computers.
- In addition, you will maintain the company’s social media.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience.
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Reporting to the Accountant, you will provide support to the Accountant.
- Other responsibilities will include petty cash management, stocktaking and bank reconciliation.
- You must have an OND with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- You must be a hardworking team player.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to her, helping her to manage and prioritise her time.
- You will manage and maintain her diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments. In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ requisite experience.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative. Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2019.