Crown Interactive delivers innovative, cost-effective, service aggregation solutions to the Telecom, Media and Technology-based sectors. Starting in 2005, this London-based business has gained ground-breaking expertise integrating business systems with evolving information technology. Based on the local demands of emerging markets, a new operation has been launched with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. We also have a base in Washington DC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Front-End Developer
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of design or graphics is a plus
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Good understanding of Angular Framework
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.