Grittyplus Consulting is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Fax, Scan and copy documents
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related assistants as requested such as; Post office, banks etc
- Monitor guests and inform appropriate employee regarding guest requests.
- Administer and distribute all magazines, newspapers and journals to appropriate staff
- Ensure neat and clean Front Office Area and other offices. Maintain clean environment on a daily basis.
- Assist and render such supports to the Admin/Front Desk Officer during lunch or any other breaks or absences.
- Notify Management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Disposing of rubbish bins at regular intervals.
- Periodic cleaning of the refrigerator, microwave oven, water dispenser etc.
- Washing of office cutleries
- Preparations and serving of refreshments when there are visitors.
- Notify the Admin when the office stationeries/materials are running low for restocking
- OND or other relevant certificates
- Energetic, truthful with relevant experience
- Ability to resume early is key
- Only Male applicants should apply.
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Location: Lagos – Head Office Annex
- This position requires a vibrant personality with sharp shoot skills and result oriented.
- The role is a Manager position with overall responsibility for driving the Marketing Strategy of the organization – Head Office Annex (Lagos).
- As part of the leadership team, this role reports directly to Managing Director/CEO.
- The right candidate must have good finesse and decorum with ability to drive and surpass target.
- Good BS/c/HND in relevant discipline
- Matured candidate not below (40) years old
- Vibrant and strategic in pursuit of goals
- Male candidate preferred
- Intelligent and presentable
- Good interpersonal and Managerial skills
- Good knowledge of the health sector
- Good network of Lagos metropolis and South West states
- Adventurous and can travel at short notices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application/CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th August, 2019.