Morison Industries Plc – At Morrison we provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue and hiring of employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Degree in Business Management or Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and proactive nature.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literate.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations;
- Minimum of 2years working experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2019.