Beacongate Limited The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
Job Title: Driver
Job Type: Full-time
- Must Live within Mushin, Oshodi, Ikotun, Airport Road
- Must be within the age of 35-45
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have minimum of 5 years in driving
- Must have a minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)/GCE
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
- Must have thorough knowledge of preferred routes and heavy traffic patterns
- Must know how to use route navigation apps and knowledge of Lagos roads
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be Safety conscious and have a sense of responsibility
- Must be required to work on Sunday and have the flexibility of working during holidays
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Location: LagosResponsibilities and Duties
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective and Seamless Communication
- Agendas and Documents
- Budget Management and Monitoring
- Supervising Staff
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Barriers to Success
- Lack of organizational skills
- Slow user of web applications
- Time Management
- Inability to coordinate the office seamlessly
- We need an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization.
- You will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, staff management, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- 1-2 years in administrative experience
- Location: Victoria Island
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Initiative, self-motivation and drive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Saturdays is a must
- SSCE/OND holder only
- Good people skills
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Must possess ability to read, spell, complete phone orders and follow instructions
- Must be outgoing (this is not a position for a shy person)
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle work pressure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Sundays are compulsory!