Rosewood Business Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Alaba-Suru, Lagos
Sector: Trading Business
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting (professional qualification not required).
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in accounting function.
- Preferably a female
- Reside around FESTAC, Amuwo-Odofin, Oshodi, Surulere environs
Key Job Requirement and Skill:
- Capture financial transactions, bookkeeping recording and filing.
- Prepare financial statements and reports timely and periodically
- Prepare budget (OPEX & CAPEX).
- File Tax returns such as VAT, WHT, PAYE other regulatory without fail
- Ensure other industry and regulatory compliance.
- Provide support to general administration and liaise with other department.
- Demonstrable knowledge of accounting software usage.
- Good communication skills.
- Good disposition and people management.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikoyi , Lagos
Sector: Trading Business (Luxury home furniture)
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
- Coach and monitor performance of sales team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and budget to the management.
- Understand market, product and competition status
- Oversee day-to-day activities in the showroom and general administration
- Timely report and provide feedback to management
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
Powerful negotiation skills:
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong in managing sales processes
- A good industry knowledge and peculiarities.
- Ability to manage customer relationship
- Exceptional selling and marketing skills
- Ability establish value of products and services.
- Dedicated, ethical and determined
- Analytical skills/ problem solving
- Self-Motivated/ Drive
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Team building/ Administrative skill
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Organisation and coordination skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.