A reputable Hotel & Suites located in Ondo State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Hotel accountant needed to oversee hotel budgets, staff payroll, and overall finances. A detail-oriented person that can work with high ethical standard.
- Managing the budget
- Processing payroll
- Tracking Expenses
- Reporting Finances
- Financial Auditing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, along with any appropriate certifications.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Candidates residence should be in Akure.
- Accounting Skills
- Attention to details
- Financial data analytics
- Cashiering experience
- Ethical approach to work.
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
- We are seeking a friendly, organized hotel receptionist to join our growing team. In this position, you will welcome guests to our hotel, making future reservations for them, and generally attending to any needs during their stay.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring that guests experience maximum satisfaction, presenting an excellent image of our hotel that leaves a lasting impression.
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise.
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th September, 2019.
Note: Candidate should be based in Akure.