Lorache Group – Our client, a pharmaceutical company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- A pharmaceutical company is in need of an Administrative Manager that will supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc degree in Admin/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management at Second Class Upper level. Possession of MBA/MPA and other relevant post-graduation degree or certificate is an added advantage.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- The candidate must also be a certified member of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and/Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Must not be above 37 years and must have a minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar job part which must be at the supervisory level.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Minna, Niger
- A pharmaceutical company is in need of a Human Resources Manager ithat will be in charge of developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- B.Sc. or equivalent in any relevant Social Science, a qualified member of Charter Institute of Personnel management (CIPM) and a Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have a cognate experience not less than 10 years in Human Resources or similar roles at a senior managerial level.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th July, 2019.