Charisol Limited Is a world-class software engineering firm with a strong digital marketing arm. We offer services in software development, Talen Resource, E-commerce and Consulting that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- ‘Trouv’ is from the French word ‘Trouvez’ which means find while’ ise’ is from the Yoruba word work.
- Trouvise is Charisol’s online community of product design and software engineering tech talent. We are 100% remote team in Nigeria and the US on a mission to help African developers find fulfilment in working with global brands and diverse teams. We started Trouvise with the belief that Africa has top talent deserving of global recognition and better pay. We are here to make that happen!
- After discovering the global gap between demand and supply of tech talent, we began Trouvise by connecting developers in our network to companies their skills. Six months later, with more interest in our applicants than we can count, we have decided to extend our reach to talents outside our network. We believe Africa – the home of upcoming tech talent, YOU should not be left out of the action.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- We are looking for help in setup, configure and maintain DEV, QA, Stage and production environments on VPS.
Experience – Must Have:
- Must have knowledge of how to work in an environment where root access is limited (e.g.pkgsrc).
- Should be able to trouble shoot servers quickly and independently.
- Must be able to research issues, app conflicts and make recommendations on best practices.
- 3 years+ DevOps Experience
- DevOps Strong Linux (CentOS) experience
- Must be able to support team with setup and installation of applications on CentOS based servers.
- Must understand / have experience with / or come up quickly with knowledge to setup / configure / maintain SSO, HAProxy, RabbitMQ, RocketChat, MongoDB, SimpleSamlPHP, tomcat, mysql, apache, ldap, WordPress, Elastic Search, GIT, CI/CD, docker, NodeJS and other technologies as need arises.
- Independent, self-motivated
- You can work without supervision
- You have good work ethics and can work with a diverse team
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!