Micronova Pharmaceuticals, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company, with Head office in Lagos and operations across all states of the country, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment type: Full-time
- The candidates for the positions must be envisioned, broadminded, analytical, energetic and matured with excellent conceptual skills and experience to match the challenges associated with the Pharmaceutical market.
- The preferable candidates must equally display good knowledge of promoting and managing brands with good track records with Health Institutions.
- The candidates must be a Pharmacist/Pharmacologist or related discipline with at least a year experience at Managerial level in a Pharmaceutical Company performing similar functions.
- Candidates must be within the age bracket of 25-40 years and must be efficient in driving with a valid Drivers Licence.
The salary attached to this position is attractive and negotiable.
Job Title: Area Business Manager
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Aarea business manager in a pharmaceutical company
- Must have Bachelor in Pharmacy/ Pharmacology as qualifications
- Computer literate
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.