Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years post qualification experience as a business developer
- Preferably a female
- Must reside on the Island and its environs
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Proven work experience as a business development manager, sales executive, marketing or related field.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Must be young, vibrant, willing and ready to work
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Akure, Ondo with occasional travel to Lagos
- Take leadership for the team and affairs of the Hub
- Create and/or implement mentoring program for resident entrepreneurs.
- Assist in identifying topics and instructors to deliver workshops, boot camps, and a variety of related events
- Induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, assist in writing business plans, keep track of the Incubation process; help the start-ups prepare proposals for getting funding, etc.
- Track key company metrics annually and collect testimonials, photographs and/or video for purposes of raising funds for the Program.
- Establish linkage for client funding opportunities via venture capital/equity firms and angel networks;
- B.A/B.S or MA/MS in a relevant Technology or Business discipline.
- Previous experience of managing and setting directions for Innovation Hubs with working Experience in a Youth Empowerment Non-Governmental Organization is a MUST.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience
- Passionate about growing start-up ecosystem in Nigeria.
- Evidence of strong organizational, networking and communication skills
- Ability to operate as a business professional and an effective educator, and show evidence of a willingness to fulfill both roles.
- Must be resident in Akure
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- N120,00 – N150,000/monthly plus bonus.
Job Title: Lead Products Partnership Sustainability Personnel
Location: Akure, Ondo with occasional travel to Lagos.
- Developing partner networks and strategic partnerships in Ondo State, Nigeria and overseas.
- Develop and Implement a partnership strategy with stakeholders to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing effort to align our mission with prospective partners.
- Coordinating the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
- Conceptualizing new strategic initiatives that build around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships.
- Driving a relationship management program to support partners and Government agencies.
- Development and management of events in support of our strategic initiatives.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis ,develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships.
- Developing systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Project and promote initiatives to new audiences and partners.
- Developing and managing reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities.
- Developing and managing partner agreements.
- Developing and managing information collection networks.
- Identify trends, competition and funding sources.
- Identifying and prioritizing areas for institutional sustainability efforts and recommending strategies for proactively addressing relevant sustainability issues.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field with a minimum of 3 -5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Well-versed in operating at a management level
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Must be based in Ondo state or willing to relocate.
N100,000/Monthly plus bonus.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th July, 2019.
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- Verify dimensions of parts, using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met
- Operate metalworking machines to make housings, fittings, and fixtures
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Test performance of electro mechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Min of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as an Electro Mechanical Technician.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.