Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Manager
Location: Akure with occasional travel to Lagos
- We seek an energetic Program Manager to lead our flagship and brand partner projects across Nigeria. You will work with our external partners in creating value driven programs that will create impact within our community.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Planning and executing multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work with and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences
- Must be comfortable working with external client and managing relationships
- Experience operating at a management level.
- Manage venture support programs we run with our partners on-time, within budget
- Create value driven programs that can create impact
- Business Development
- Contribute to development, planning of our venture support programs and formats
- Design and execute on formats and curricula for impact entrepreneurs
- Guide and coach teams through various growth stages
- Support the growth of our venture support methodology and improve existing formats and processes.
- Conduct local and global venture scouting with the Impact Hub network and other partners.
- Develop Proposals and look for opportunities
- Manage stakeholders that relate to our acceleration activities
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Min of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years proven experience in administration/facility function well-versed in operations and facilities management best practices
- Must be resident in Akure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using “Programs Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th July, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.