Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Cost Executive
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
- Respond to requests for more detail from customers
- Close out project accounts upon project completion
- Compile information for Accounts/internal and external auditors, as required
- Collaborate with Accounts and Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are actioned correctly.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of his/her activities.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with client.
- Create project accounts in the accounting system.
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts, invoices and quote
- Review and approve supplier invoice related to a project
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
- Report on project profitability to management
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business/Finance or related discipline
- A recognized professional qualification in Accounting i.e. ICAN ACA or ACCA
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Honesty, integrity and commitment to goals and values of the organization
- Good numerical ability
- Competent Microsoft Office skills.
- Required to use initiative, be creative and smart in resolving problems
- Must have a very strong passion for reading and study
- Meticulous, with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.