Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA, headquartered in Ivory Coast.
As a result of expansion we urgently require a very qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Manager (Matron)
Location: Delta State
- To oversee, manage and administer clinical responsibilities in the clinic.
- To also ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- Adequate supervision of all clinic staff
Qualification and Experience
- BNSC/RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum of 6 years post qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable. In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy,
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
Job Title: Assistant Budget Controller
- To assist the budget controller on responsibilities of the unit, and also stand-in in his absence.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 7 years cognate experience with at least 4 years of similar role in a well-established organization
- Must be ICAN qualified
- Must have knowledge of budget preparation/development
- Ability to monitor budget execution
- Expert in the use of Excel, PowerPoint & ERP
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- High level of Integrity
- High level of confidentiality
- Good team Player
- Attention to details
- Presentation and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, current CV and copies of their Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2019.