- Our client needs a Receptionist to manage the front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hotel
- Attend and Direct visitors to the appropriate room
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- FEMALE Candidate Preferred
- Must stay around or close to Festac, Amuwo Odofin
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
- To help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Responsible for Coding and testing software based upon software specifications and design
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Minimum of 3- 5years relevant work experience with proven track record with a minimum ability to write programs with 3 or more languages of C++, Java Script, C#, and any other
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that develop during the development process
- Familiar with software development methodologies
- Ability to pay careful attention to multiple parts of the systems and applications
- Ability to come up with ideas for new applications and systems.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Our client needs an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Female Candidate Preferred
- Must stay around or close to Festac, Amuwo Odofin
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
Interview Date 29th July, 2019.
Location: Lekki, LagosResponsibilities
- Ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience
- Ensure that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Management or any related field
- 2-4 years work experience as Human resource Officer
- HR Certification e.g. CIPM will be an added advantage
- Business awareness and management skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
Application/Interview Date 29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and Location as the subject of Mail