Wangaraufoods is a food processing, packaging and delivery company based in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Customer Care Officer
- Must Reside Within Yaba and Environs
- Attend to customers promptly.
- Post pictures on social media platform at least 4 times daily.
- 7am, 12pm, 3pm and 6pm
- Take down orders.
- Arrange for timely deliveries to customer.
- Calls customers for feedbacks and reviews
- Reports to the supervisor.
- Every morning text the supervisor the items/orders of the day.
- Take BEAUTIFUL pictures of all food products before they are dispatched.
- Registers receipts and invoices of sales immediately customers pay.
- Hardworking and Honest
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
Job Title: Supervisor
- Daily ensures that the factory rules and regulations are kept, including wearing of hairnet, handgloves and robe.
- Ensures that factory is clean at all times.
- Ensures that daily payment to suppliers are made.
- Calls the MD, everyday to inquire about other cost, so that it can be documented.
- In charge of ensuring that the quality of food items dispatched to customers are in line with the company’s vision and mission of Hygiene, convenience and of the utmost quality.
- A supervisor will coordinate the purchasing personnel and the Admin personnel to ensure the following:
- Timely purchase of food items(Time is of the utmost importance)
- Timely purchase of raw Materials.
- Timely delivery of food items.
- Supervises the casual staff who come to sort and package food items to ensure that food items are of the utmost quality (dirt free, stone free and non-leakage of packaging Materials)
- DAILY records purchases, raw materials and stock available.
- Daily reminds MD of debt owed to suppliers
- Daily report of Turkey, roaster and sales via email
- Must live around Yaba and it’s Environs
- Must be honest and hardworking.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!