Coinbox Limited is a multi-dimensional Consulting Firm which provides one-stop total business development and support to our vast clientele of start-ups, Small, Medium, growing and Large Enterprises, Cooperative Societies, Groups and Associations.We support and create ideas, we provide solutions and we create systems.
We are part of a strategic business alliance group that has helped develop businesses that are now publicly quoted; providing services in Management, Contract, staffing, Finance, Housing, IT at Local, National and International scale, Governments at various levels, media support and so much more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
- We are looking for a highly creative, enthusiastic and a data-driven, social media savvy intern to join our team
- The intern will be responsible for creating content and managing multiple online digital profiles and accounts
- We’re looking for a passionate individual social media enthusiast to handle our online presence.
The Intern will learn and assist with the following digital media activities:
- Creating content and promotional materials
- Planning digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, email, social media, etc.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Website & content management.
- Candidate should be staying within Ogudu or environs
- Completed NYSC
- Excellent written and excellent verbal communications skills
- Keen interest in content development, marketing, communications and social media management
- Familiarity with key social media tools
- Candidate must be value and service driven with exemplary interpersonal relation skills
- Not more than 30 years old as at December 2019.
- Experience in Graphic design.
- This internship will come with an allowance, field and marketing experience and some certifications, so it is highly demanding for work and learning but very rewarding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketing Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th August, 2019.