Eko Innovation Centre (or Eko iCentre) is a growth and development Hub for start-ups and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, with the aim of grooming them to become global challengers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
- The Research Assistantship is a role under the Academy of the Eko Innovation Centre
- Under the supervision of faculty members, the Research Assistant is responsible for assisting the faculty members in a variety of tasks which may include preparing resources, equipment, materials for the research, documenting results, etc in support of the research activities
- Research subjects are focused around entrepreneurship and successful business ventures in various sectors.
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary.
- Summarize project results and prepare progress reports
- Write and edit materials for publication and presentation.
- Meets with faculty supervisor on regular basis to maintain ongoing communication regarding the quality of the assistant’s performance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Research and collect data through several techniques and procedures including library research, structured interviews or other project specific methodology.
- Schedule, organize and report on status of research activities.
- Plan and modify research techniques, procedures, tests, and software management.
- Travel to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study
- Prepare interview questions
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in research field.
- Minimum of HND in any relevant field.
- Knowledge of use of any data analysis software is of greater advantage.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety control standards.
- Subject knowledge and oral/written communication skills to discuss and document research progress.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and solve technical and methodological issues that arise during the course of the research.
- Attention to detail, ability to apply sound research techniques, methodology and logical critical analysis.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.